4×4 Eco Trail
3 nights / 4 days
4×4 trails are a minimum of 3 nights / 4 days. Longer trails can be arranged.
Vehicle Based Camping
Use your vehicle’s roof top tent or pitch a ground tent. Camp amongst the big 5.
Additional 4×4 Eco Trail Information
- Isolated campsites will be set up by the participants along the routes at a location chosen by the guide
- The trip is selfcatered and you need to bring all your own equipment
- We have no set camping areas but do insist that we leave our overnight areas the way they are found.
- There are no ablutions or water points along the routes so 4x4ers need to be prepared.
- Off road camping trailers are welcome but they will be based at strategic points as this route will offer the 4x4er some challenging obstacles.
Walking Trail Information
- Should the group be interested in a walking trail along the route this can be arranged. Please let us know before bookings are made. Depending on the walking group size either one or two guides will lead the trail. We follow strict trails procedures during the walks where no more than 4 guests can walk with one guide and up to a maximum of 8 guests with two guides. The minimum age on a walk is 13 years.
- Due to the environment no guests are permitted to walk in the reserve without a member of our team with them.